- Certified Food Manager Training Program
- Online Food Handlers Course
- Online Texas Cottage Food Law Course
- Online Farmers’ Market Courses
- Cottage Food Handlers Workshops
COVID-19 Food Safety Resources
The following links provide resources for best practices for COVID-19 in relation to food safety for food environments that include restaurants, grocery stores, farmers’ markets, and other food groups.
Covid-19 Information from Texas DSHS
Minimum Recommended Health Protocols for Opening
More Covid-19 Resources
- Is Covid-19 a food safety issue?
- General FAQs and Employee Health
- Cloth Face Covering for Food Employees
- Cleaning vs Sanitizing vs Disinfecting
- How to clean and disinfect hard surfaces