The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service Food Manager Certification Training will teach managers about:
Food Safety and Sanitation
- Foodborne illnesses/outbreaks
- Types of contamination
- Food safety hazards
- Identifying foodborne illnesses
- Personal hygiene
Food Flow and HACCP
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Purchasing and receiving food safely
- Keeping food safe during preparation
Managing the Operation
- Sanitary Facilities
- Pest Management
- Sanitation Regulations
How will this course help you?
- Help prevent bad publicity and lawsuits caused by food borne illness.
- Increase customer satisfaction because of your attention to food safety.
- Improve profits through controlling food costs and waste.
- Boost employee morale by increasing their professionalism.
- Improve relationships with health officials.
- Receive information in order to train your staff on-site.
- Prepare a staff of knowledgeable and trained employees.
- Upon passing the certification examination, you will fulfill state requirements for Certified Food Manager status.